2020 Virtual Agricultural Policy and Outlook Conference
November 9-13, 2020 from 12-1:30 PM EST
Spend your lunch hour with AEDE experts who will examine agricultural issues through the lens of finance, economy, policy, trade, the environment, and consumer demands.
- Monday, November 9, 2020 – Agricultural Finance Outlook
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 – Agricultural and Environmental Policy Outlook
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 – Veteran's Day, no Webinar
- Thursday, November 12, 2020 – Trade and Macroeconomic Outlook
- Friday, November 13, 2020 – Grain, Livestock, and Consumer Demand Outlook
This event is sponsored by the Department of Agricultural, Environmental, and Development Economics in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES). Information on presenters and panelists to follow. Register today!
Program details and registration may also be found online at https://aede.osu.edu/programs/202021-agricultural-policy-and-outlooks