CONGRATULATIONS 2021 CLOVERBUD GRADUATES!!!
Upcoming Cloverbud Activities:
- Cloverbud Meeting - Check the 4-H Calendar or call the office at 419-422-3851.
- Cloverbud Day Camp is June 9, 2022- registration is first come, first served (limited to 48 total), $25 through May 20 and includes a t-shirt. $30 after that if space is available and no t-shirt; Click here for invitation and registration form.
Fun 4-H Pledge Activity (A Clickit, Print it, Do it coloring sheet)
Check out programs for our youngest 4-Hers.
The 4-H Cloverbud program is for youth who are at least age 5 and enrolled in kindergarten as of January 1 of the current year. Youth can be active in the cloverbud program until they reach age 8 and in the third grade, at which time they are eligible for 4-H club membership. Register a child for the 4-H Cloverbud program by enrolling online at https://oh.4honline.com
Volunteer Beth Marshall provides leadership to the Hancock County 4-H Cloverbud program.
4-H Clubs with Cloverbud programs must have a trained Cloverbud volunteer.
Cloverbuds participate in fun, hands-on learning activities with other youth their age. They will receive a certificate of completion for their Cloverbud year.
- Cloverbuds are able to exhibit what they have done in a booth at the county fair.
- Cloverbuds are eligible to participate in special countywide Cloverbud activities including Day Camp and activities during the county fair.
- Cloverbuds are not eligible for competitive events, county awards, or 4-H camp.
Cloverbud News - the latest issue is about
|Enjoy the THRILLS, Develop the SKILLS|
The 4-H Cloverbud program is developmentally age appropriate, therefore it is:
|Fun||Leader directed||Activity based||Non-competitive|
|Success oriented||Group-centered learning||Many types of activities||Positive|
What are Cloverbuds?
The primary goal of the 4-H Cloverbud program is to promote children's healthy development - mentally, physically, socially and emotionally. This program allows for and encourages creativity and play.
Unlike the 4-H 'project' program, Cloverbud members are not eligible for competitive events, county awards, or 4-H camp.
The 4-H Cloverbud program provides an excellent opportunity for your child to reach his or her highest potential because early life experiences, even subtle ones, affect future development.
Contact the Extension Office if you have any further questions with regard to the Cloverbud program in Hancock County.