Programming may again be available after May 2021
Dining with Diabetes is a cooking school and nutrition education program designed for people with diabetes, and their family members and/or caregivers.
ATTEND DINING WITH DIABETES AND TAKE CHARGE TODAY
Sign up for Dining with Diabetes and you’ll learn how to incorporate good, healthy cooking techniques and other practices to help you control your blood sugar.
- Watch live cooking demonstrations.
- Sample delicious food prepared for you.
- Gain new insights on healthy eating.
- Learn new skills to manage your diabetes.
Blanchard Valley Health System and OSU Extension Hancock are the collaborating partners who coordinate this program locally.
- ___________, Extension Educator,
Family and Consumer Sciences,
OSU Extension Hancock County
- Julie Russell, Registered Dietitian, Blanchard Valley Health Center
- Natasha Wappelhorst, Exercise Physiologist, Blanchard Valley Health Center
Contact OSU Extension Hancock County 419-422-3851 for information on future classes