Dining with Diabetes is a cooking school and nutrition education program designed for people with diabetes, and their family members and/or caregivers.
May classes have been canceled, due to lack of registration. Contact OSU Extension Hancock County 419-422-3851 to be notified when future classes are scheduled.
- Watch live cooking demonstrations.
- Sample delicious food prepared for you.
- Gain new insights on healthy eating.
- Learn new skills to manage your diabetes.
Blanchard Valley Health System and OSU Extension Hancock are the collaborating partners who coordinate this program locally.
- Jennifer Little, Extension Educator,
Family and Consumer Sciences,
OSU Extension Hancock County
- Julie Russell, Registered Dietitian, Blanchard Valley Health Center
- Natasha Wappelhorst, Exercise Physiologist, Blanchard Valley Health Center
Contact OSU Extension Hancock County 419-422-3851 for information on future classes