Dining with Diabetes is a cooking school and nutrition education program designed for people with diabetes, and their family members and/or caregivers.
When are the classes? Mondays, April 3, 10, 17, 24 ~ 11am - 1pm
Where will the classes be held? Agriculture Service Center - 7868 County Road 140, Findlay, Oh 45840
What is the cost? $40 per participant, $60 per 2-person family Limited scholarships available for those who qualify
How can I enroll? Complete the reservation form and bring or mail with the class fee to the OSU Extension Office. You may also call or email and remit payment by mail.
Payment/registration required by Friday, March 24 (minimum of 8 needed for class to be held - maximum class size of 16)
- Watch live cooking demonstrations.
- Sample delicious food prepared for you.
- Gain new insights on healthy eating.
- Learn new skills to manage your diabetes.
Blanchard Valley Health System and OSU Extension Hancock are the collaborating partners who coordinate this program locally.
- Jennifer Little, Extension Educator,
Family and Consumer Sciences,
OSU Extension Hancock County
- Julie Russell, Registered Dietitian, Blanchard Valley Health Center
- Natasha Wappelhorst, Exercise Physiologist, Blanchard Valley Health Center
Contact OSU Extension Hancock County 419-422-3851 for information on future classes