Master Gardener Volunteers are often needed for various programs - at times there may be a link to sign up online - other times, a contact will be listed
Opportunities in need of Service/Leadership
- Create a presentation or educational display - Share your passion by creating a presentation or an interactive learning module etc. to share your knowledge with others? Peg Meents and/or Kathy Biery at OSU Extension Hancock can help bring your ideas to reality. Contact Bill Jones to discuss possible topics or teaching aids that the MGV's could put to good use this coming year.
- Write an article for The Courier - contact Bill Jones regarding this
- Write an article for Green Thumb Prints - Kay Sidaway is always looking for newsletter articles.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays - Community garden (seasonal)
- Fridays - 9 a.m. or any time - Demonstration garden (seasonal)